Lower Elementary Botany Nomenclature
Here you will find all the concepts and nomenclature you will need for the lower elementary botany studies. We have designed the Lower Elementary Botany Nomenclature to have a focus on the parts and types, so it can be easily understood and well incorporated with other materials.
Our botany nomenclature features the following benefits:
- Written in a language that is easy to understand and written specifically for lower elementary students.
- Real pictures so students can actually see what they are studying and follow along with real samples you might provide them with.
- Completely up-to-date and accurate.
Includes the following:
- Nomenclature cards (114 Total Nomenclature cards):
- Plant overview (21 cards)
- Root system (8 cards)
- Stem system (9 cards)
- Leaf system (24 cards)
- Flowers (23 cards)
- Fruits (18 cards)
- Seeds (11 cards)
- Control Charts (31 Total Control Charts):
- Plant overview (5 charts)
- Root system (2 charts)
- Stem system (4 charts)
- Leaf system (5 charts)
- Flowers (8 charts)
- Fruits (5 charts)
- Seeds (2 charts)
- Booklets (30 Total Pre-cut Booklets):
- Plant overview (5 booklets)
- Root system (2 booklets)
- Stem system (4 booklets)
- Leaf system (5 booklets)
- Flowers (8 booklets)
- Fruits (5 booklets)
- Seeds (2 booklets)
Available as laminated and cut or printed on plastic and cut with all corners rounded.
Card sizes are as follows:
|Whole Card||3¾ x 5 in.||9.5 x 12.7 cm.|
|Part Card||3¾ x 4 in.||9.5 x 10.2 cm.|
|Label Card||3¾ x 1 in||9.5 x 2.5 cm.|
|Wall Chart||8.5 x 11 in.||21.6 x 28 cm.|
|Booklets||4.25 x 5.5 in.||10.8 x 14 cm.|